Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 Guilty Pleasures I Can't Live Without

There are always things that people have a hard time living without. It may be something little, or maybe even something rather large. But no matter what it may be, it has come to your mind when "Guilty Pleasures" were mentioned. Posted below is a list of MY top 10 guilty pleasures. 

10. Clothes
     Yeah, That's it. Clothes. Lately I have gathered a small obsession with my clothes. I love brightly colored things, and I also enjoy mixing them together and making things match that normally wouldn't go together. Sometimes I just enjoy trying on my clothes, just to see what will work together for the next time I have a night out on the town with a nice fella or just a night out with friends.

9. Books
     I read just about anything when given the chance. Sometimes I find myself reading strange articles in magazines that I have zero interest in or even just reading the back of old boring books in the library. I don't find GREAT interest in a lot of books. Some I just read for fun. But there are a few authors that never fail to grab my attention. James Patterson is my alltime favorite. He writes the most interesting books, that always keep me thinking , "What's going to happen next?" I have also come to find recently that Tim Tebow's autobiography is great as well. I'm currently reading that.

8. Writing
       I enjoy writing more than just about anything in the world. Whenever something comes to my head or I have some troubles on my mind,  I write about it in whatever is around me. I have several notebooks full of just my freelance writing, and they're nowhere near in order due to the fact that I write in whichever one is closest at the time!

7. Xbox 360
      I am undoubtedly a "gamer chick" as my friends would say. There is a small circle of friends that I have that all play Xbox together. We all go to school together, and just have a fun time when we play video games online. Currently my favorite is Modern Warfare 3, but I'm patiently waiting on Black Ops 2 to come out. I have a feeling its going to be great. I already have it pre-ordered at my nearest Game Stop! I recommend you do so as well, if you're the owner of an Xbox 360 and enjoyed the first black ops and modern warfare games. If you would like to play online with me, you may email me and I will give you my gamertag! I love making new friends!

6. Facebook
      Most people of today have a Facebook. A lot of those people are also addicted to it. I wouldn't say I have an addiction, but I do find myself checking it on my phone quite often. I mainly get on to post pictures, or add a new status.

5. My Hair
    I love my hair. It's just a fact of life, that I will. I have extremely thick hair with slight curls. It's dark brown, and I plan on growing it out to donate. It goes a little past the shoulder blades now, but I'm going to donate when it touches the belt. I love finding new ways to fix it, specifically with braids, but I enjoy anything really. I've gotten better at copying hairstyles! Yayyyy! Haha!

4. Photography
    Ever since my aunt pursued a career in photography, I've found a strange admiration for it. I take pictures of anything that looks interesting, people (that I know of course), or something that I think I can digitally transform into something better. It's one of my biggest hobbies, and I recently placed 3rd in the Junior Beta Club of Georgia's photography contest of over 100 entries. I won't be able to make it to the national convention to press my luck there, due to softball tournaments, but I still think it's a big deal to even be given the opportunity. 

3. Cell Phone
    I am a teenager. I have a cellphone. Like most teenagers, I am addicted to my cellphone. It goes everywhere with me, and I can't stand not having it. Not having my cellphone is worthy of a breakdown! Lol

2. Music  
    I am in love with my music. I enjoy a wide variety of genres ranging from country to rap to rock. You will rarely find me without ear buds in my ears, or my laptop blasting my favorite songs!

1. Twitter
     My number one guilty pleasure is Twitter. Easily. There isn't an hour that I'm not busy or sleeping that I'm not on twitter. I used to think it was a stupid, boring website and Facebook was where it's at. But my mind has been changed as of late. Twitter is my favorite social networking site now, by far. And I don't plan on changing my mind anytime soon. It helps me feel as if I have a sense of freedom, and the people on twitter listen better as well! 

Follow me on twitter and instagram if you'd like @TheMorganPage98 


No comments:

Post a Comment